Naruto Sokkat Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Sokkat Edition

The official forum of Naruto Sokkat Editions

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SO rules, regulations, requirements and roster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-06

SO rules, regulations, requirements and roster Empty
PostSubject: SO rules, regulations, requirements and roster   SO rules, regulations, requirements and roster Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 8:15 pm

Kazo here, current Sound Organization leader. here are both the game and my personal rules and requirments.

-Obey all game rules to the fullest. While being in my organization, you will be expected to be a model for the perfect player for this game. I will not tolerate cockiness or the disobeying of orders. That includes GM's and me.

-Stay active, I don't want members that will be on once every week or two weeks. It does not show initiative, and I won't have it.

-While the disobeying of rules usually gets you a mute or ban, my authority will be more severe. I work on a 2 strike system. 2nd strike and your out of my organization.

-While the level requirement of 25k will be enforced, I am going to need more than that. Like the Akatsuki, I will be testing both your strength, knowledge of the map, and attentiveness to the game.

This is all I require for the time being, follow these things and you will be good with me

Current Roster:

~SO Leader~
Kazo

~SO Members~

~Sound 5~
Exy
J.B
Sakuse Mike
Back to top Go down

SO rules, regulations, requirements and roster
Page 1 of 1