Naruto Sokkat Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Sokkat Edition

The official forum of Naruto Sokkat Editions

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gm/enforcer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Gm/enforcer Empty
PostSubject: Gm/enforcer   Gm/enforcer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 11:17 pm

Hello there guys! If you don't know, I am Shadow.
And like the other twenty-plus people here, I would like to help out as a gm.

*My application*

I have been on byond for 6 years, four on this account.
In that time i've been gm on a number of games and only once been accused of ''abusing'' ( I'm not going to lie) Back when I first got admin because you know, when you get power for the first time ever you just wanna' edit everything that walks. Other then that i've been gm on some of these games, yes I am using them as refrences, if you would like to ask the owners feel free.

Mystic Journy( Gm)
Dragonball Z Legends ( Enforcer )
Kingdom Hearts: Shattered souls ( Beta gm/tester)
Dragonball Z Final Fight ( Gm)
Megaman Z ( Enforcer)

Those are 5 refrences that I shall stand by. So if you need my services I would be happy to oblige. I have a great sense of humor and can spell correctly! I know when to get serious and refuse to be a jerk to people. Thank you for your time, have a good day.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Gm/enforcer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm/enforcer   Gm/enforcer Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 11:09 pm

I would like to ask for a cookie >_> whilst Taz got off and I guess Rayy and ari had ooc off ( assumption) These people asked every question in the book @_@ And I took it Upon myself! To answer them all! And whew. Even if I don't get gm/enforcer i'd like to let you gm's know that I appreciate you guys. I got asked questions like ''What's the walking macro'' to ''How do I get bitten by orochimaru'' and I see how you guys do it. Music and water. That's how I did it. SO umm, yea, thanks a lot you guys! Keep it up, but gimme' some help please because these people are goin' nuts! lol
Back to top Go down
antom391

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-13

Gm/enforcer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm/enforcer   Gm/enforcer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 9:09 am

i give u major props because i have that 2 [but i am a enforcer] but either way u put it its annoying to answer stupid questions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gm/enforcer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm/enforcer   Gm/enforcer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gm/enforcer
Page 1 of 1