Naruto Sokkat Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Sokkat Edition

The official forum of Naruto Sokkat Editions

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gm app (co-owned with goditz on NBoTLS)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XellossV

XellossV

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Gm app (co-owned with goditz on NBoTLS) Empty
PostSubject: Gm app (co-owned with goditz on NBoTLS)   Gm app (co-owned with goditz on NBoTLS) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 6:38 pm

name: Josh

Key: Worldbombers

Byond name: XellossV

Expirience: Co-owner of NboTLS with GODITZ t'll 2 weeks after hand sign practice begam: helped the game start from scratch!!! Co-owner of Dragonball janemba's Desire. lvl 5 gm on naruto legend of the Special ed Shinobi. Lvl 3 gm on naruto, dark shinobi. lvl 3 gm on naruto Avengers. lvl 4 gm on naruto Shinobi Warriors, lvl 5 gm on NAruto rise of the Clans. Co-owner of Dragonball Kai ran by mathew. Co owner of dragonball interwined Destinies. Lvl 4 gm on Dragonball Fall of the Saiyans as well as 4-5 other dragionball/naruto games

Helping staff wise: I can icon clothes, weapons, and such if needed. Base icons help speed up the iconing

Why you want to be a gm???: I want to be a gm for several reasons. One reason is that i have been helpfull to many games of 2006 and know whats needs to happen and when it needs to. By having this expirience i know what can be done, added, or set up to bring the game to it's full potential. As you can see by Nbotls the game was worked from the start with a nice schedual, nice meetings, and so on. Another reason is that i know how to use my powers if given to the best of my need. Abusing them is something you will nto need to worry about. I will use them when needed and that only. laslty, i can work my hardest, work as long ass needed, to help this game rise to the top of the byond ranking.

contact info: To contact me i normally am on msn and my msn is heelyfreak01@hotmail.com if not i can regularly check this forum and will also be on the game
Back to top Go down

Gm app (co-owned with goditz on NBoTLS)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Sokkat Edition :: GM :: Applications-
Jump to: