Naruto Sokkat Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Sokkat Edition

The official forum of Naruto Sokkat Editions

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quick welcome

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyojiro

Kyojiro

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-18

A quick welcome Empty
PostSubject: A quick welcome   A quick welcome Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 3:46 am

This is just a quick message to grass nin I know alot of you are leveling rather quickly but remember there are only three sannin spots and one anbu captain. Even though I'm going to choose them myself as it is within my right they will have the same option as kage (assuming rayy will allow it) to accept challenges for their spot. same with the anbu captain. On another note we've had a few problems with grass nin killing each other...if you are caught intentionally killing grass nin you will find yourself as a missing nin. Also if you see anyone other than grass snow or waterfall training in our village kill them or tell another village nin who is strong enough to kill them. We will be raiding other villages the more we level and rank up. Jounins you need to try and pick up chuunins and help train them so our village will be more efficient. I'm glad to have all of you in our village and I look forward to killing other nin together happy hunting everyone!
Back to top Go down
Ranmyaku

Ranmyaku

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-05-05

A quick welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick welcome   A quick welcome Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 8:40 pm

I just wanted to add to that. (i'm a ANBU in game...not a GM just adding to this from what i've noticed)

We are having problems with other villages and our own nin killing in the acadamy. This whole acadamy killing problem is paritally because of a jutsu glitch that maes kayon gyoukku no justu useable in the non PK zone. Plz no acad kiling.

if you whitnessed or are acadamy killed try to get a screenshot of it (just used the print screen button and then copy and save the image to paint, and give the file to a GM) if you are killed before you have a chance to just tell a GM in game about it and show the text for them performing and using the jutsu.

And if you are a acad killer, STOP. If your caught in the act you will be kicked by a GM if they catch you or are notified about this.

(i just added this cus it wasn't in your post and it's becoming a problem not just in this village but in just about everywere.)
Back to top Go down
Kyojiro

Kyojiro

A quick welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick welcome   A quick welcome Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 6:09 am

And remember when the server is up I'm almost always on so you will be caught. Also if you have a question try to ask in villagesay before harassing players in ooc hopefully we can become a self sufficient village. On that note next time we have a raid players need to not do anything but sit and listen for the battle plan and follow it. Dont be summoning or using bunshins or anything... on another side note here is all of grass' jutsus

Grass
Katon No Jutsu: 3 dragon, 1 Snake
Katon Ryuuka No Jutsu: 2 Dragon
Katon Housenka No Jutsu: 2 Tiger
Katon Goukakyuu No Jutsu: Tiger, Dog
Katon Heki: 1 boar 3 ox
Karyuudan: 1 dragon 3 ox
Chidori: 3 rabbit 1 horse
Rasengan: 3 Rabbit, 1 Ram

once you reach jounin you should be taking on genin and giving them these handseal combos so that they have the village jutsus..remember Jounin are supposed to train the genin
Back to top Go down
kazekage nachukara

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-04-04

A quick welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick welcome   A quick welcome Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 8:09 am

heres a gift another jutsu u dont have but can learn 5 drag 10 bird 3 rabbit or 5 bird 10 boar 3 rabbit they are odama rasengan and chidori nagashi
Back to top Go down
Kyojiro

Kyojiro

A quick welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick welcome   A quick welcome Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 10:48 am

Also I figured out karyuu endan for people who dont have it its 1 dragon 3 tiger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A quick welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick welcome   A quick welcome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quick welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Sokkat Edition :: Villages :: Grass-
Jump to: