Naruto Sokkat Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Sokkat Edition

The official forum of Naruto Sokkat Editions

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason

Go down 
+2
master kakashi
Falcon009
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcon009

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Empty
PostSubject: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 3:29 pm

The Raikage was banning like crazy he banned the GMs then logged out then logged in then banned me and other ppl he should be stripped from his powers he has no right to be beanning ppl for no reason it is major GM abuse he should be either IPbanned like the ppl he IPbanned or should get his power removed and his posistion plz take this seriously plz unbann us i only know 4 ppl who got banned and that is all
Back to top Go down
master kakashi

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 3:59 pm

i agree also he banned me for nothing as well, by the way i got the forum to work rayy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Falcon009

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 4:06 pm

Yeah Master Kakashi and Kyojiro and Lork Likkle got banned those are the only ppl i know got banned from him also me too
Back to top Go down
antom391

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 6:36 pm

im gonna tell rayy to unban u guys in the game so if u were wondering when will u be back on u will be unbaned in no time
Back to top Go down
Falcon009

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 7:02 pm

Thank you so much Antom we owe u big time thank you again
Back to top Go down
Falcon009

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 7:48 pm

whats takin so damn long i would be a Hunter-Nin by now maybe even a ANBU you guys better edit me to Hunter cause its so damn stupid that ive been off for 4 hours and i would have been alot stronger but nooooo the stupid Raikage banns ppl for no reason
Back to top Go down
master kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 8:15 pm

um heads up antom i kinda allready contacted rayy, and KYO got banned too, wow seems like hes giong after all gm's...... ut ohh, he might be going for rayy just maby affraid
Back to top Go down
master kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 8:17 pm

and the other person whos complaining, id be patient if i where you antom doesnt haev to help us (the 4 or 5 people that got banned)
Back to top Go down
antom391

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 8:47 pm

ill do wat i can but im a little confused on why rayy didnt unban u already
Back to top Go down
Falcon009

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 10:28 pm

ok im sorry im just really pissed right now srry antom
Back to top Go down
lord_likkle

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 3:35 pm

Falcon009 wrote:
Yeah Master Kakashi and Kyojiro and Lork Likkle got banned those are the only ppl i know got banned from him also me too

thanks for the support. that guy should really get fired.... if i were in charge id bann him aswel.
Back to top Go down
antom391

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 4:44 pm

HE WAS BANNED =] or at least removed if u look on hub he no longer raikage YAY!!!!! =]
Back to top Go down
Falcon009

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 11:53 pm

lol thats what he gets lol!
Back to top Go down
antom391

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 7:59 am

i think there is a pwipe cause the games not goin up
Back to top Go down
Falcon009

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 10:12 am

yeah but i kinda hope there is a pwipe but at the same time dont cause i got so far but yeah i want a pwipe so i could catch up lol i havent played for a week
Back to top Go down
master kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 2:48 pm

I DONT WANT A PWIPE! im otokage Shocked
Back to top Go down
master kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 2:49 pm

I DONT WANT A PWIPE! im otokage Shocked
Back to top Go down
master kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 2:50 pm

oops i kinda accidentaly douplicated that forum thing lol!
Back to top Go down
antom391

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 9:15 pm

waaahhh affraid i dont want a pwipe the games not goin up
Back to top Go down
Falcon009

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 11:38 pm

lol this is funny ppl dont want pwipe well sumtimes life SUX ur just goin to have to deal with what u get also u gotta train for otokage again and Antom i dont know specificly why u dont want a pwipe but look at the bright side(which i dont really see). lol!
Back to top Go down
antom391

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 7:31 am

im sannin thats why and theres already been 1 pwipe I DONT WANT TO TRAIN AGAIN its so boring i like the way things r now No Sad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Mad pale silent
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro-Fang

Kimimaro-Fang

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 2:45 pm

noo pwipes.......man i just got my 30k damn
Back to top Go down
Kyojiro

Kyojiro

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 10:46 am

I wouldnt mind a pwipe because it would give some of us grass who are actually good to go to another village and rebuild for ourselves lol we all pretty much decided if there is a wipe the "elite" grass would go elsewhere at the same time I dont want a wipe because im finally level 60k lol
Back to top Go down
master kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 7:02 pm

how do you put thoughs pictures next to your words? Question
Back to top Go down
antom391

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 9:17 am

yea how do u put the picture next to ur words
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason   Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remove the Raikage's power hes banning for no reason
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next